Welcome to our website, Volunteer Suffolk (the "Website"), provided by the Community Action Suffolk owner of the website whose registered office is Community Action Suffolk, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0HH. Registered Charity No 1150501. A company limited by guarantee and registered 08316345.
1. "You" means You as the user of our Website.
2. “Your Organisation” means any organisation, project, campaign, initiative or group, whether constituted or not, that You are posting on behalf of, whether You are directly involved in the organisation or You are brokering on its behalf.
2. Use Of This Website
2. You should read all the Terms and Conditions prior to using the Website. If You do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, You should not use the Website and You should leave.
3. The Website may contain content about issues, events, organisations and products which may be age-restricted and/or subject to other restriction in some locations. By entering these areas of the Website, You warrant that it is legal for You to view such material from the location where You are accessing the Website.
1. We may from time to time vary these Terms and Conditions. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure You are aware of any variations made by us. If You continue to use this Website following a variation in Terms and Conditions,
1. provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested in the registration form;
2. keep their contact information accurate and up-to-date;
3. first read and understand the Website Terms and Conditions; and
4. first read our Site Safety policy before making contact with any other Registered User outside of the Volunteer Suffolk community or when following any links to external sites.
3. Registered Users must not:
1. do anything that would assist anyone who is not a Registered User to gain access to the My Account area or any documents contained therein;
2. maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor seek to pass themselves off as another user;
3. use VolunteerSuffolk.org.uk to promote their political or religious beliefs;
4. use VolunteerSuffolk.org.uk if they have been required to register with the Violent and Sex Offender Register;
5. share their password, let anyone else access their account, or do anything else that might compromise the security of their account; or
6. transfer their account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
1. CAS reserves the right to cancel membership to the site and/or refuse access to the My Account area at any time. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a Registered User's inability to access any pages or content on the site.
12. Information On The Website
1. Views and opinions expressed in the Materials and content submitted by Registered Users are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of CAS/Volunteer Suffolk and we accept no responsibility for the content of such posts.
2. If You find any content on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us using the report button found on all content types and profiles, or contact us.
3. On receipt of Your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of and will investigate whether the content breaches our Content Standards (described in Section 14 below).
13. Your Content
1. You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following rules:
All content submitted by You, including, but not limited to, Your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, and all other information and material shall be called "Your Content" for short.
2. Your Content posted VolunteerSuffolk.org.uk remains Your property. However, by posting Your Content onto VolunteerSuffolk.org.uk You grant to CAS a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free licence (including full rights to sub-licence) to use Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your content) in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
3. You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
4. Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication. either genuine and we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such Materials.
6. We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of Your actions or inactions based on the Materials available on this Website. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect Your statutory rights, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for:
1. death or personal injury arising through negligence;
2. fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
3. anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
20. Privacy And Your Personal Data
21. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
1. The Courts of England & Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this Website. English Law will apply to these Terms and Conditions.
22. Contact Us
1. If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please email@example.com