Volunteering roles will include:
- Standing at designated points on the course to direct cyclists around the course.
- Cheer participants on. Assist anyone that falls over and call for first aid assistance if required. Once the last cyclist has passed, assist with clearing up the site
– taking down any tape, picking up any rubbish left.
Finish line helpers
- Ensure everyone is given a goody bag and cheer people on as the cross the finish line.
- Sign participants in and handing out the numbers.
- Direct people to the start line.
- Take photos of the participants out on the route.
The minimum age for volunteers is 16 years old, no previous experience is necessary. Volunteers must have a desire to make this mass participation event a great day out for the participants, volunteers and spectators.
Administrative skills if working on the entry desk
Using own initiative