Would you like to help inspire young minds at the Red House and spark a lifelong passion towards history or music?
We are looking for volunteers who are happy to engage and motivate children and families as we develop the education programme at the Red House.
This could be;
• Assisting with the under 5s music and play offer currently on Friday Mornings 10.00-11.30am.
• Helping to deliver, fun and inspiring sessions to school groups who will visit The Red House as part of an organised school session.
• Assisting with any holiday activities, family events or programmes.
• Helping to develop resources for schools and children.
- Enjoy working with children and families
- Museum interpretation/public engagement
- Knowledge of Benjamin Britten and his life
- DBS certificate
General Induction including Health and Safety and Fire Awareness Training
The Britten-Pears Foundation exists to ensure that the legacy of Benjamin Britten and Peter Pears continues to be enjoyed worldwide. The organisation aims to preserve and encourage engagement with the heritage of The Red House and its extensive and various collections by members of the public and future generations. The Foundation encourages performances and a better understanding of Britten's music throughout the world, it supports commissioning, performance and recording of new British music.