In this role you will assist staff with reception and admin duties at Quay Place, our Heritage and Wellbeing Centre open to members of the public, Suffolk Mind staff and various group and individual activities. You will meet and greet visitors, help with questions from members of the public, assist with basic admin duties using Microsoft Word and Outlook and help with putting packs together
- Organised approach to work
- Familiar with Outlook, MS Word
- Manage workload to make best
use of time
- A positive approach and can do
- Friendly and Approachable
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to the values of
- To be mindful of the importance
of confidentiality, tact and
discretion at all times
- Ability to work in a busy open-plan environment
mental wellbeing knowledge
A half day mental wellbeing workshop and an online Adult Safeguarding training is required for all volunteers and employees. Suffolk Mind will provide this.
Suffolk Mind is affiliated to Mind National and is committed to improving the lives of people with mental health issues.
To be a forward thinking, needs-led, evidence driven sustainable charity that promotes and protects mental wellbeing for all, providing a range of innovative services and programmes.