Providing administrative support to the accounts department, with duties including:
- Processing, electronic filing, and organising accounting invoices and direct debit payments.
- Data Entry
• GCSE maths
• Basic computer skills / data entry
• Good organistion skills
• Follow instructions given by Accounts team
• Copying / scanning
• Worked in accounts team or as PA
• Use own initiative as needed
People / team working
Mental Health knowledge
Mental Well-being training, Adult Safeguarding online training.
Suffolk Mind is affiliated to Mind National and is committed to improving the lives of people with mental health issues.
To be a forward thinking, needs-led, evidence driven sustainable charity that promotes and protects mental wellbeing for all, providing a range of innovative services and programmes.