Walk Talk Walk is a mental health support group first. It is a walking group second. We are…
• A weekly walking meetup
• Always FREE
• A safe and confidential space to talk about mental health
• A place to listen to others, and feel heard ourselves
• A gentle walk that is open to ALL abilities
The easiest way to describe your role as a Walk Talk Walk
Leader is to describe what you are not.
• You are not a therapist
• You are not a fitness coach
Your role is...
• To host a safe environment for people to talk about their
• To lead the direction of the walk
• To listen without judgment
Free walk leader training with a nationally recognised and well-respected scheme- Ramblers’ Walking For Health
Health Walk volunteer free training.
Helping local people lead healthier lives.